Admission & Hours
- Children up to 5 will be admitted to the Fair for free.
- 6-12: $10.00 per day.
- 13-64 $15.00 per day.
- 65-99 $10.00 per day.
- Fairgoers ages 100 and over shall be admitted to the Fair for free, with proper identification.
New Hours for 2022
- Monday - Friday: Fair opens at 1PM
- Saturday - Sunday: Fair opens at noon.
- Wednesday, August 3: 12:00 PM
- Thursday, August 4: 1:00 PM
- Friday, August 5: 1:00 PM
- Saturday, August 6: 12:00 PM
- Sunday, August 7: 12:00 PM
- Monday, August 8: 1:00 PM
- Tuesday, August 9: 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, August 10: 1:00 PM
- Thursday, August 11: 1:00 PM
- Friday, August 12: 1:00 PM
- Saturday, August 13: 12:00 PM
- Sunday, August 14: 12:00 PM
The Ventura County Fair will open at noon five days (the first day of Fair and both weekends) and 1 p.m. the other seven days. Exhibit buildings will close at 10:00 p.m. nightly; the Commercial Building and Commercial Annex will close at 10:00 p.m. Sundays through Thursdays, 11:00 pm Fridays and Saturdays. Admissions will be sold from opening until 10:00 pm nightly.
ALL BUILDINGS CLOSE AT 10 PM
(Commercial Building and Annex close at 11p.m. on Friday and Saturday)
Concession Stand Closing Time:
Outside stands remain open until 11 p.m.
Midway Closing Time:
Main Midway closes no later than midnight and not before 11 p.m.
Personal Mobility Rentals will be available at Fair time at the following rates:
- Stroller $12
- Wagon $17
- Wheelchair $25
- Scooter $60
- After 6pm $45 (twilight rate)
- Lockers $5 all key plus $5 refundable key deposit
The Ventura County Fair is a family event, and the health and safety of our guests, staff and vendors remains our highest priority.
Guests attending the Ventura County Fair are asked to follow current California Department of Health guidelines. While guests are not required to provide proof of vaccination, the Fair strongly recommends all guests 2 and older either be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID 19 viral test prior to entry.
While masks are optional, they are encouraged in crowded and/or indoor areas. Masks will be available to guests who may have forgotten to bring one.
The Ventura County Fair follows the public health COVID guidelines of the State of California and the Ventura County Departments of Public Health. The Fair will institute the guidelines applicable at the time of the Fair.
for Fair News
Keep up with events, tickets, news and more - straight to your inbox.